Check out the January 2017 Top Candidates!
Every day, GoodTemps provides scores of companies throughout New York and New Jersey with the staff that keeps their businesses running smoothly. Without stellar candidates like those showcased below, these businesses would not be able to meet the needs of their clients.
Johnny has 33 years of Operations experience. He earned his Associate’s Degree from Raritan Valley Community College and worked for energy organizations such as: Unlimited Trucking Corp, Patterson Fuel, Consumer Energy Group, Inc and Apollo Petroleum Co., Inc. Some of his accomplishments included:
- Managing all NYS bid and commercial accounts entailing dispatch and routing/dispatching service workers to clients
- Interfacing directly with clients and served as the escalation point for customer service issues
- Coordinating ongoing customer development meetings with clients to better understand their needs
- Directing a team of 30 drivers and 2 office support workers
Crystal has 12 solid years Project Management experience. She earned her Bachelor’s of Science Degree from Skidmore College and worked for some prestigious corporations such as: WebMD-Medscape.com, METLIFE, JP MORGAN CHASE, BANK OF AMERICA and CITIBANK. Some of her accomplishments included:
- Managing the integration of 12 portfolio companies onto one joined-up conglomerate of Salesforce.com; CRM platform and Service Max with integrated mobile applications
- Reporting weekly to PMO and senior management on overall project status, budgets, resources and risks. Also, producing other documents, presentations and reports as needed
- Serving as the program manager on change management enterprise-wide solutions to improve customer centricity and ‘close the loop’ on customer interactions (a change management program with methods to capture, track and measure customer sentiments from multichannel inputs throughout the firm)
- Analyzing various products including-Global Payments, OFAC/Sanctioned Checking, Compliance, Worldlink, Cash Management, Treasury, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Foreign Exchange, Receivables, and Accounting reports
Shuet has 30 years of Executive Administrative Assistant experience and completed course work at Bernard M. Baruch College. Shuet has worked for accomplished organizations such as: Emblem Health, Pegasus Solutions and Prince Hotels. Some of her accomplishments included:
- Utilizing exceptional customer relations skills that generated robust and long-term relationships with major accounts; servicing 2,000 + club members; routinely resolving multiple customer complaints
- Coordinating transportation service and arranging site inspections for the director in member hotels
- Producing monthly reports for the top 20 corporate and agency accounts to the head office
- Scanning 30+ categories of claims (medical, dental, hospital, correspondence, etc) into the system with a commitment to accuracy and efficiency; produced 5,000 + documents per hour
Hire your new employees tomorrow!
Learn more about the GoodTemps mission and our skilled jobseekers, or if you're looking to hire, tell us about your needs by calling (212) 986-9566. We can have your new employee at your door by tomorrow. Contact us today!