This exciting position is an ONGOING 1 or 2 day assignment, usually held on requested Saturdays and/or Sundays (7:00am to 3/3:30pm, subject to change) throughout the year. Team player with positive attitude with the ability to follow directions.
RELIABLE CANDIDATES ONLY!!!!!!
Anticipated 2017 Test Dates: 5/13, 5/20-21, 6/4, 6/11, 6/17, 6/24-25, 7/13 and 8/26
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Proctor Civil Service Exams for a well known NYC agency
- Write information on the board in classrooms
- Review various forms and documents from candidate
- Give instructions, check ID's and read monitor instructions to candidates
- Fill out monitor report and related forms
- Fingerprint and observe and direct candidates to the rest rooms and exits
- Move furniture and setup exam rooms
- Perform other duties as needed
- Able to quickly organize/review documents, count, distribute and collect test booklets
*Candidates who successfully complete this assignment will be considered for more opportunities throughout the year.
What you need to have
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Prior experience & qualifications
- Candidates must be alert, reliable, able to commit/follow through with the guidelines of assignment
Position requires standing, sitting and/or walking for long periods of time
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 10/12/2016
- 32688 views