Every day, GoodTemps provides scores of companies throughout New York and New Jersey with the staff that keeps their businesses running smoothly. Without stellar candidates like those showcased below, these businesses would not be able to meet the needs of their clients.
Randi has 16 years of experience in the Media Industry. She earned her Bachelor’s degree from Pennsylvania State University and worked for communications conglomerates such as: Public Relations Society of America, Interpublic Center for Marketing Intelligence, Condé Nast Publications and Weber Shandwick. Some of her accomplishments included:
- Identifying opportunities to promote organizational growth on social media sites, including launching and growing the organization’s Twitter account (currently has more than 88,000 followers) and LinkedIn company page (currently has more than 24,000 followers)
- Tracking which content engaged the most membership and adapting the newsletter accordingly, including using A/B testing, increasing open rates to 21% and higher
- Gathering data on competitors, analyzing their prices, programs and offerings
- Providing the organization with information needed to modify its strategies, discover potential markets and maintain the lead position in its sector
- Establishing strong relationships with internal teams to gain an understanding of their objectives and determining key performance indicators
Farhan has 6 years of experience in the Financial Management industry. He earned his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan and worked for firms such as: Meeschaert Capital Markets, Tradewinds Global Investors and Leerink Swann. Some of his accomplishments included:
- Acting as the sole analyst responsible for stock picking among $1 billion+ US only universal portfolios across all sectors
- Focusing on long term perspective, valuation, cash flow generation, management and capital cycle
- Responsible for all stages of the stock identification and investment process including screening, due diligence, valuation and presentation/marketing (including several stocks that have been subsequently owned)
- Utilizing financial statement analysis to identify appropriate trends, determine earnings and balance sheet quality, and highlight potential financial issues
- Participating in all aspects of the due diligence progress including meeting with company management, sell-side research, conferences, third-party consultants and other relevant sources
Lisa has 20 years of professional Administrative experience and earned her Bachelor’s degree from Mercy College. Lisa has worked for non-profit organizations such as: Queens Community House, Forest Hills Community House and Hudson Guild. Some of her accomplishments included:
- Supervising secretaries, receptionists and Summer Youth Workers
- Board meeting preparation – maintaining board packets, catering for meetings, assisted with petty cash distribution and receivables when AP is SL/AL, etc
- Scheduling and confirming appointments with elected officials for the Executive Director, and Associate Executive Directors
- Serving as liaison with the maintenance staff, New York City Housing Authority Management Office (NYCHA), and vendors
- Accurately functioned as a pipeline of agency information for participants, funders and staff
Hire your new employees tomorrow!
Learn more about the GoodTemps mission and our skilled jobseekers, or if you're looking to hire, tell us about your needs by calling (212) 986-9566. We can have your new employee at your door by tomorrow. Contact us today!