Monday-Friday (6:00 am-1:00 pm, 30 hours per week, including one hour unpaid lunch break)
Worksite is in a downtown Brooklyn location.
Position will begin as remote however, once all employees are instructed to return to the office, all work will then be required to take place on-site.
Skilled and experienced IT professional sought for position as Service Desk Technician with a prominent and reputable organization. Will monitor and control computers and peripheral electronic equipment to process data according to operating instructions.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving problems with PC operations
- Performing optimization of PCs
- Monitoring and respond to operating messages and error messages
- May enter commands at a computer terminal and set controls on computer and peripheral devices
What you need to have
- Knowledge of Windows and MS Office
Prior experience & qualifications
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience performing preceding level's job duties
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 3/9/2021
- 2029 views