Qualified specialists are needed to provide technical helpdesk assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically. May also provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
Worksites in Lower Manhattan, City Hall area. Daily schedule 9am to 5pm.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Providing support to end users on a variety of issues
- Identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Responding to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
What you need to have
- Technical skills and experience required
Prior experience & qualifications
- 4 years computer support experience required
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 9/8/2020
- 12023 views