PHYSICAL WORKSITE: Financial District, Manhattan, NY
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Operations Analyst will assist in the general operation of the Benefit Unit. Will formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
Follows established modeling and evaluation processes to determine the effectiveness of current operational activities and to determine problem areas and develop solutions.
- Collecting and analyzing moderately difficult data using various systems
- Evaluating operational difficulties and making recommendations to solve problems
- Recording, checking and maintaining records in the prescribed formats
- Preparing reports both regularly and on demand
- Responding to client inquiries via email and telephone
- May develop decision support software, service, or products
- May develop and supply optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation
What you need to have
- Knowledge of statistical software and analysis tools
- Strong quantitative skills
Prior experience & qualifications
- 4 years related experience required
This opportunity requires fluency in
- Posted 11/17/2021
- 223 views